Experifun Learning Solutions
Experifun offers an innovative suite of products that enable a radically different way of learning science in the classroom.
- Low-cost, interactive science learning products
- Edupreneurs India 2013 – Winner
- Extremely positive teacher feedback
- Supports teachers to integrate science products into the classroom
Experifun are a small group of IIT/IIM alumni and teachers who are passionate about science. They work with schools, parents and children to make science fun and engaging. They believe that students need to explore, visualise and have fun for better learning and that teachers need tools to deliver these learning needs.
Experifun have created low cost, interactive classroom kits so that students can conduct innovative science experiments. Created from within their R&D lab in Bangalore, Experifun’s science products currently target grades five to ten, are supplemented with full lesson plans and map against all major Indian education boards including CBSE, ICSE, State Board and IGCSE. These products shift traditional classroom pedagogy, allowing teachers to create interactive and engaging science lessons that expose students to fun and tangible and learning experiences.
All kits are easy to use and are require no infrastructure from the school itself. They come with a user guide, warranty and teacher training. The products are patent-ready product and recently selected for Indian Government Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion (DiPP) funding. Teachers have responded extremely positively, saying they enjoy teaching concepts using Experifun and students are more engaged with the learning of core science concepts.
- 14+ years (including 6 years international) experience in Technology, Business strategy and Sales.
- Managed Financial Services business for South India for Accenture India.
- Head Business Strategy for a national multi commodity exchange.
- International experience (6 years): US, UK, Germany, Saudi Arabia and South Africa.
- Accenture, National Multi-commodity exchange of India, Oracle.
- MBA, IIM Ahmedabad, Electrical Engineering, IIT BHU
- SlateWire - Founder
- 13+ years expererience in software industry
- Worked with MNC companies like Hughes and Microsoft.
- Education: B.Tech, Electrical Eng, IT-BHU (now IIT-Varanasi, 1998)
See our other investments
Avanti Learning Centres
Avanti Learning Centres helps to prepare students from low-income backgrounds for college entrance exams, focusing on the highly competitive career paths of engineering and medicine.